These terms and conditions apply to the use of www.riverlee.com.au (this website). In using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
In these terms and conditions, the expressions ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are a reference to Riverlee Management Pty Ltd ABN 76605452864. The expression ‘you’ and ‘your’ are a reference to any user of this website.
Your use of this website
You may only use this website for lawful activity.
You must not use this website in a manner that infringes the rights of any person.
You must not transmit any virus or other harmful material to this website.
You acknowledge sole responsibility for, and assume all risk arising from, your use of this website. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that accessing this website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system.
- We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we undertake to keep this website updated.
- We do not give you any assurances that any information contained on this website will be suitable for your purposes or that it will be error-free. You agree that you will not rely on any such information or its availability and that any reliance you make will be on your own independent assessments with the aid of qualified independent advice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, any condition, warranty, right or liability which would otherwise be implied in these terms and conditions is excluded.
Our liability to you
Subject to any statutory rights that we are not permitted to limit or exclude, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage, however caused (including through negligence), which you may directly or indirectly suffer arising from or in connection with your use of this website or any information on this website.
In the event that provision of this website is deemed to be a service to which consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law apply, then to the extent that we are permitted to do so, we limit our liability for any breach of any consumer guarantee to any one of the following as determined by us:
- The supplying of the service again; or
- The payment of the cost of having the service supplied again.
Intellectual property rights
The material contained on this website (website material) is subject to copyright. Except as permitted under applicable copyright legislation, unless we provide you with prior written consent, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute any website material, or create any other material using the website material.
Trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos displayed on this Website must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.